Sunday, February 28, 2010

Newborn

I wish all babies were given the love, affection, and attention that this little guy receives from his family. I could FEEL the complete joy these parents had to have him in their lives, and I don't know if I've ever seen such proud grandparents. I had to pry the baby out of grandma's hands sometimes so we could take pictures of him :) Grandpa directed my every move, and the whole event was documented by an entourage of videographers and photographers. Congratulations to this wonderful family, he is sweet, calm, and beautiful.








proud uncle

4 comments:

rachel thurston said...

Great job Em.

I love the vertical basket shot....your natural light is kickin!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them! I can't wait to have another baby so you can take NEWBORN photo's of em!
Keep up the great work my friend :)

Kirin said...

ok so this is like the 3rd person i know that has had pics taken by you, my muslim pals must love you :) hehe

beautiful pics em :)

Shannon said...

I love the picture with the grandparents. It is so tender and sweet!