Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Boys

Well, another year has passed. My kids are a year older (almost) and it's time for portraits. Usually this is my least favorite session of the year, but they finally have learned to behave, most of the time at least. Bribing with a forbidden slurpee didn't hurt either. They actually seemed kind of into it this year, and we were able to do THREE locations. I know, pretty incredible. I had so many favorites, I had to arrange a few collections to share.







I remember the days when my boys weren't allowed any toy weapons, and my husband objected to them getting a Buzz Lightyear laser gun at Disneyland. Man, those times have changed. We have a large chest of toy weapons, which the boys play endlessly with. I thought they'd like some pictures of them playing with them, so I arranged this collage that I will hang in their room. Here's hoping they won't grow up to be violent people. :{

Until next year....

No comments: