Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winds of Change

Yes, I know, it's been a while since I updated my blog. Ideas have been brewing, but have been slow to spring into action. However, I do have a couple of happy announcements to make.

One. I am now offering digital images to my clients. After much debate, thinking, and wrestling with all the pros and cons, I have come up with what I think is a fair compromise. Please see my Pricing/Info tab on my website for more details.

Two. I now take credit cards. This has actually been the case since September 2010, but I haven't formally announced it yet. Hopefully this will make payments easier for you.

Three. I will be having quarterly portrait events. By knowing in advance, I hope to boost interest and let you plan ahead for great savings. The first event was my Valentine's Special, which I am going to extend to the end of the month. You'll get a professional session and a 5x7 portrait for only $25. That's incredible. You save $100 right there.

My second event will be for Mother's Day. More details to come, but here is the initial flyer for it. (click to enlarge)

My third event will be a Summer/Fall family portrait special, and finally in November I will have a Christmas Card special that you'll want to take advantage of. I will also be offering great senior (as in high school senior, not the elderly) packages and maternity/newborn packages.


Four. This doesn't have to do with my business per say, but my darling husband is sending me to Italy for an amazing photography workshop in May. Yes, ITALY. My life-long dream. I am SO excited. SO. EX. CITED. (thank you John!)

That is all. For now. But come back soon!


3 comments:

cee + kell said...

i.t.a.l.y.!!!!!!!!!!???????? oh my goodness, em. i'm so happy for you i almost cried! what a swell guy you have.

Kris Doman said...

I can't wait for all your Italy adventures! So lucky!

Adam and Sarah said...

Italy?!?! Incase you are looking for someone to pack inside of your suitcase your littlest cousin would love to be that person. ;) Your trip will be simply amazing and I'm 100% jealous but also very excited for you. :) John is quite a guy! What a swet hubby.