Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So. Slow.

I get asked "So, how is business going?" A LOT. I love answering that in the Fall time when I am swamped and staying busy, but this time of year? Not so much. Winter is a slow time for most photographers, and I am no exception. So this month, as you can tell from the lack of posts, has been pretty much a bust.

So, how do I fill my free time, you might ask? Well, lately, it's been rebuilding my son's destroyed Lego sets. One morning, after finishing the Hogwart's Castle the night before, I asked my little lego breaking son which set he'd like fixed next. This required some serious thought. (see below)
He decided on one, and that's what I did. As fun as Legos are, I look forward to business picking up again. Which brings me to my next event. (click on image to enlarge)


Listen up, this is an amazing opportunity. With the exception of my holiday mini-sessions, this is the best value of the year. Drastically reduced print prices, extremely low session fee, and beautiful professional portraits. Doesn't get better than this. Bring your adorable girls in their Easter dresses, or you boys in their cute outfits. Casual, dressy, kids, or adults, it doesn't matter. The event will be outdoors, and if you don't want a floral look, we can use some architecture as a backdrop. What ever you are wanting, don't miss this opportunity to save big.

Please, pass the word along to anyone you know who wants professional pictures for a very minimal investment.

1 comment:

christycunn1 said...

Em, I sure like your portrait on you blog, you look so pretty.
Winter is almost over...I think you are going to start getting busy soon!