Monday, December 27, 2010

Fatten up!

I came across this funny article today that made me smile. I am SO guilty of wanting to wait to get a family photo until I lose the weight, which never happens. In fact, it just keeps getting worse, so there is no reason to put it off. In fact, we HAD to get family pictures taken right before Christmas since the whole family was together for once, and I have to admit, I HATED how I looked. It's always such a shock to see yourself and think "am I really that big?" But you know what? That's me right now, hopefully not forever, but what sense does it make to not document your family at this stage just because your not happy with yourself? Seize the moment, right? Anyway, here is an interesting perspective on the issue.


and if you're feeling brave and want to finally conquer that family picture, give me a call. Tell me you read this, and am willing to give it a go, and I'll give you a special gift with your session. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Jam said...

There must be a reason I read this as 2011 begins! Thanks for your meaningful words - Helpful and Encouraging.