Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010

Since it's the end of the year and all, I thought I'd join the bandwagon of "best ___ of 2010" lists and make my own. I casually searched through my website update folders and scrolled through my blog and picked the images that stuck out to me the most for this reason or that.
These are certainly not the only ones I liked, and some may disagree with my decisions, but here they are just the same. Please don't feel left out if your session isn't on here. I love you all, really. I have the best clients anyone could ask for, and I hope to build my little business even more this coming year. I send out a deep, heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have supported me and my business this year. Seriously.

AWARD WINNING IMAGES
Ok, some of you may know that I entered the Utah State Fair this year. Much to my surprise, one of my prints won Best of Show in the Professional category. When asked what I entered, I always felt silly explaining that my award winning image was of a cow with a bucket of milk between it's legs.
"Spilled Milk"
This is the other image I entered. It won Honorable Mention in it's category.

"The Decay of Industry"


FAVORITE SCENIC IMAGES




FAVORITE PICTURE OF MY KIDS

FAVORITE PICTURES OF SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS




FAVORITE CLIENT RECONNECTION

FAVORITE IMAGES OF INDIVIDUALS


(favorite self-portrait)



FAVORITE FAMILY PORTRAITS



FAVORITE MATERNITY


FAVORITE WEDDING



Well I enjoyed that, how about you? :) I can't wait to create more images for many more clients in 2011. I love my job. I LOVE making people happy and giving them images that will help them remember that moment. Pictures really are amazing, aren't they? Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are great! I do love the one of you in the elevator. Happy New Year!!

Jam said...

These are wonderful. Thank you for sharing!