Sunday, August 22, 2010

Short and Sweet

When you're only in town for a short amount of time and your list of things to do is longer than your arm, there's no time for an extensive family session. My sweet sister was visiting with my scrumptious niece and nephew's and needed a family session. We did this session in about 15 minutes in my mom's backyard in between feedings and naps and whatever else 3 kids demand. I am glad they were happy with the results, and I was so happy to take them. I miss them all so much!






2 comments:

christycunn1 said...

The last time I saw your sister she wasn't married and now she has three darling kids? It was fun to see this entry. Nice job!

Adam and Sarah said...

Great work. For only 15 minutes, you sure got a lot of cute shots off of them! Not that I'm surprised, of course. You always do a good job and Jenny and her fam are oh-so-cute! :)