Friday, August 20, 2010

My Baby

No matter how old he gets, my youngest will always be my baby. Today was my Matthew's 7th birthday. Whenever his birthday rolls around, it makes me nostalgic. I think back to when I was pregnant with him, and went into labor a few times before giving birth to him two months early. Just like today, my Matthew has always been on his own schedule. He's one of a kind, my Math, and I couldn't love him any more if I tried.
He made his birthday list a couple of months ago and has been SO excited for this particular Lego set.


(isn't this cake incredible? It's Harry Potter fighting Voldemort. Check out other great cakes by this great artist.)


Good night my sweet Matthew. Enjoy your crisp new Star Wars sheets. Stop growing so fast! Keep being you. I love you more than you'll ever know.


No comments: