Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Spring

Yesterday I was driving across the valley when I saw the most magnificent rainbow. You could see each color separately, and it spanned across the valley. I called my husband to take a picture of it, but he said he couldn't see it from our house. I stupidly tried to take one with my camera phone while I was driving, but it turned out blurry of course.
The second I got home I raced up the stairs, grabbed my camera, and took this. It's about 1/10th as cool as it really was. The pure beauty only lasted a few moments, and I missed it.

Disappointed, I decided to water the plants in my yard that didn't get touched by the rain, and since I had my camera handy, took the time to take some pictures. Who doesn't like pretty flowers? (Kind of boring, but nice to look at, I guess)






I'm getting an itch to photograph something new, that includes people. (no offense, flowers). If you have any fun ideas, or a great location you'd like to share, hit me up and you just may get a free session! Happy June everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those flower photos! So beautiful. I really loved the dandilion one :)