Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bubbles, Veggies, and Snow

Ok, so...completely random post, but I had a couple of images from the past week I wanted to share. I love this first one the most. While washing my glasses by hand (darn dishwasher just doesn't do a good job) I had to admire the circular shapes and bubbles. If anyone saw me taking pictures of my sink filling up with water they may think I'm crazy. I am.



This one was during the preparation of dinner. I loved the colors, and thought I'd document the historic change of a girl who used to despise and cry over having to eat vegetables, to a woman who actually likes and enjoys eating them.

And this is from the sad day it snowed like it was still Winter. This is when it just began, freezing my poor, delicious basil plant I had outside.

So there you go. A good dose of randomness. OH, Oh, I almost forgot. I just updated my website today with the last couple of months of work. Check it out. You may just be featured on it :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Emily, these photos are awesome and you are so talented. My basil froze too--so sad. I planted some more to go with the bountiful tomato harvest I hope to have!

Emily Hatch said...

Thanks Shannon! You were smart to plant some more basil, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hope your summer is off to a good start! I miss swim lessons :)