Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tis the Season...

TO GET MARRIED!

Wedding season is upon us, and this year I am determined to expand my wedding portfolio. I have focused a bit more on children and family portraiture in the past, and now I think it is time to up the ante a bit.

For a limited time only, I am offering HALF OFF the first wedding booked this season.* So tell all those blushing brides to be, friends, family, classmates, or strangers. "What's in it for me?" you may ask? A COMPLIMENTARY PORTRAIT SESSION AND 16X20 WALL PORTRAIT** if your referral books a wedding with me.

This doesn't happen every day, folks. So please, spread the word. :)











FOR FULL PRICING AND PORTFOLIO, CLICK HERE


*wedding must take place in 2010
**complimentary session must be redeemed by December 31, 2010

2 comments:

Esme said...

Emily, I can't wait for you to take my wedding pictures!! Just 3 more weeks!

You are amazing and anyone is lucky to have you as their photographer.

Emily Hatch said...

I can't wait either Esme. Looking forward to some warm California sun. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. :)