Friday, December 11, 2009

Disneyland at Christmastime

Disneyland during the Holiday's is probably my favorite time to go. This is the first time we've been for the Christmas decorations, and I LOVED it! There were huge decorated trees in all the hotels and Main Street. These things were massive. The garlands and lights looked amazing at night time. I loved the Disney holiday music playing over the speakers. And the weather. Ohhh, the weather, how I do miss it. We wore short sleeves during the day and a light jacket at night. It was beautiful. I plan on posting more later, but I am swamped and overwhelmed. Here are a few random pics from our trip. I wish I were still there!


Ethan bought himself a Goofy hat. This kid IS Goofy. He would go around chanting "I'm the Goof, I'm the Goof..." He got such a kick out of kids pointing at him and saying he was Goofy.

For months now, whenever we would talk about going to Disneyland, Matthew would tell me he wanted a lollipop from there. He finally got one, and had it devoured in a matter of minutes. Good thing it came in a three pack!

I know I'm a dork, but I was so happy to see oranges actually growing on trees. Since I've never seen an orange tree in bloom before, I had to take a pic.


This is looking out the submarine window on the Nemo ride.




more to come....sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.