Friday, November 27, 2009

SANTA BABIES EVENT 2009!

I seriously can not believe it is that time of year again! Christmas will be here before we know it! I am so excited to do Santa Babies again this year. Here are a few things to remember:

Email or call me for an appointment. First come first serve. I will only be photographing for 2 hours, so you need to call soon!

I need at least 10 people signed up in order to host the event, so make sure you get your friends to come too!

IF YOU JUST WANT YOUR CHILD'S PORTRAIT TAKEN (WITHOUT SANTA) I CAN SCHEDULE YOU BEFORE OR AFTER SANTA WILL BE THERE. PERFECT CHANCE FOR INEXPENSIVE HOLIDAY PORTRAITS. (individuals only, no groups)

The $10 fee is per child, not per family.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR DECEMBER 12TH!

(CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE AND VIEW DETAILS)

No comments: