Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What you've been waiting for!


This is the beautiful view by my children's school today. I loved the mix of fall colors and snow!





Ok, so here's the scoop. I've had a bunch of you ask about family pictures this Fall. Well, I've got some news.....FALL IS HERE! I'm telling you people, it's going fast, and if you don't believe me, look at the snow in the mountains!
IT IS TIME TO BOOK YOUR PORTRAIT SESSION!
And to give you that little nudge you may need, I am offering five, that's 5, sessions for only $39 if taken in the month of October. (call me for details) First call, first serve. However, for ALL my sessions this month, I am offering a free set of 25 custom Christmas Cards, featuring YOUR FAMILY with any order over $200 (does not include session fee). Envelopes are even included. (I know, it's great, right?)

Things to keep in mind for your session:

*Long sleeve, solid color shirts work best. Fall colors look great mixed together in a group.

*Keep it casual outside. Dresses or suits look best indoors.

*Great locations include Millcreek Canyon, Memory Grove, International Peace Gardens, Wheeler Farm, Gardner Village, or even your own backyard!

*We can mix a formal family session, with candid, playful shots for a fun variety!

and most important of all, SCHEDULE NOW!

thanks :)

No comments: