Thursday, May 23, 2013

Eastwood Elementary's Spring Portrait Fundraiser

I have to admit, when I heard I was going to be photographing a family of 9 in a 20 minute time slot, I was worried.  This family was amazing though.  All the kids were well behaved, they were color coordinated, and things went smoothly...



I was even able to steal mom and dad away for a portrait together...something that hasn't happened since their wedding!





Saturday morning's sessions were at the mercy of short breaks from the rainstorm.  I think we had about a 5 minute break before it started raining again.  These guys were great to cooperate and smile even though it was chilly and wet!












This family below is one of my favorites.  They have come every year, and are so much fun. 





This last picture is from Sunday.  It was beautiful and sunny, until we started to take pictures, then the rain started up again.  We quickly had to move locations and follow the sun.  I especially adore these two, since they are my husband's cousins, and the whole reason we got introduced to Eastwood in the first place.  



Thanks to those of you who supported me and Eastwood's PTA.  See you in the Fall!



No comments: