Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Transition

     Happy New Year Everyone!  2013 is bringing some exciting changes for my family, and a major change for my business.   My sweet husband has been so supportive of me following my desire of having my own photography business, even though it meant financially rocky times as I struggle in the over saturated, quality deteriorating business of portrait making.  
     However, this month all the stars aligned and we both got offered new jobs for small companies that will value our skills and support our dreams.  John will be working for an publishing company, and I will be taking on a managerial position at an upscale portrait studio, Highlite Photography.  Being a photographer is my passion, but for now I get to hone my organizational and anal-retentive skills to make their business even better.  Eventually I will get to take on the roll of photographer with them, and until then I can still carry on with my little business here. 

So with that being said, let's take a little look see at some of my favorite images from 2012.  Thank you to all of my sweet and loyal clients who have trusted me with their special life moments. 























:)


1 comment:

Shari said...

Beautiful pics!! You are super talented!!