Friday, November 2, 2012

Parents and Children

When I think back to when my family has watched slideshows of when my siblings and I were little (and I mean real slideshows, with slides and a projector) I don't remember seeing many of my mom with us kids.  She was always taking the pictures, or didn't want to be in them, or whatever.  When a friend shared this article on facebook, it made me realize just how important those pictures are.  To be able to see your parents interact with you is a priceless gift as you get older.  Here are some of my favorites from past sessions. 

















I would love to photograph you and your child/children!  How fun would a session in your home be, playing with toys, reading, or snuggling with your kids?  There are so many possibilities.  I know budgets are tight, so for a limited time only, enjoy 50% off your parent/child session fee, plus a complimentary 8x10 custom print!

*Must be prepaid by December 7th.  Good towards a parent/child session only.

Schedule your session by calling Emily at 801-808-2919

No comments: