Thursday, June 28, 2012

I don't know about you, but I am loving summer.  I sleep in, lay in bed for like, 30 minutes catching up on emails, Facebook, and words with friends on my iPhone, then pry myself out of bed.  Then I exercise (usually) and get ready, and enjoy my morning coffee.  At 10:00 we do some school work to keep the kid's mind's sharp (hopefully).  The rest of the day just melts away.  Here are the favorite past times of my boys.  I definitely have an indoor kid and an outdoor kid.  




Matthew and his imagination.  These legos take over the house.  


Ethan loves to play imaginary war in the front yard.  Sometimes I'll look out my front window and see him slitting some imaginary enemy's throat, shooting down people, or wielding his sword.  Yes.  We did start out opposing weapons and tried to limit violence.  I'm convinced it's just part of being a boy.  

What do your kids do in the summer? 

No comments: