Monday, October 3, 2011

Hadley Family

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when someone tells me that they saw my work and just HAD to have me take their pictures. I'm so honored to have gotten to take this beautiful family's portraits. I was amazed at how cooperative and well behaved the children were, and when we were finished, the oldest boy was disappointed we weren't doing more. THAT is rare. I hope these are everything you hoped for A, and I can't wait to show you all of them!







This month has been one of the busiest in the history of my business. I've been photographing hundreds of preschoolers, the family portrait fundraiser for my children's school, and multiple family sessions. I've loving it, but wish my business wasn't all feast or famine. Normally my turn around time is amazing, but I appreciate everyone's patience as I deal with my work load.

No comments: