Monday, December 6, 2010

Gingerbread and Ethan the Great

Here's my oldest, Ethan. Apparently a rolling pin is as good as a light saber....anyways.

Tonight my Matthew wanted to make gingerbread men. Well, men, trees, candy canes, stars, and any other Christmas shape we had. As I helped him, I asked Ethan to take a few pics of us, since I never get any of me with my boys. Turns out, Ethan is a MUCH better photographer than his father. He got way into it, telling us to pose this way and that, and taking a ton. Here is a small sampling of his work.






Pretty amazing huh? I'm a proud mama. Below is a sample of our handiwork. Tastes MUCH better than it looks. I'm not much of a decorator. I'm more into eating the cookies. ;)

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: