Saturday, November 13, 2010

Custom Christmas Cards

The Holidays are here! I'm so excited. This year I decided to branch out of my limited design abilities and hire someone to design some unique, upscale, customizable Christmas cards. I love the way they turned out, and so do my clients!
The cards are press printed in groups of 25 on 5x7 paper, double sided. You can use images from a previous session, or we can have fun and do a new session! Call me now if you are interested. Old Man Winter is getting ready to make outdoor sessions more difficult.


The dear designer of these cards is the same amazing person who created my logo and branded me. Learn more about her HERE.

1 comment:

Kris Doman said...

Em, these are so pretty. I'm jealous you have a personal designer! Nicely done, both of you.