Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family @ Murray Park

When I climbed out of my car and started walking to the front door of this family's home, I heard a voice say "we're all loaded up ready to go to Murray Park to have our pictures taken." I look around and see the dad and his boys sitting in their parked car. So, change of plans, but that's fine by me. After the girls joined us, we drove to Murray Park and had a great session. The kids were cooperative and funny, my favorite spot wasn't taken, and we were able to get done quickly. Overall, a huge success!





I'll see you next week F family for your preview session. (did you know this family has a SLIDE in their home? Seriously. I can't wait to see it for myself.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my laws! I know this family!!!! My brother married Erik (the man in the photo's) sister!!! They are such a cute family. All those kidlets are grown up! Give them all a high five for me. Gosh I have missed their faces.