Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ally Wedding (Utah Wedding Photographer)











Wedding Highlights: Beautiful drive up Logan Canyon, lots of adorable children, cupcakes instead of a wedding cake, the amazing shade of blue everywhere, gorgeous locations, attractive and fun couple. Seriously, these two were such good sports to have their picture taken a million times. They both HATE being the center of attention, hate pictures, and I could tell they just wanted to slip out the back gate and get on with being mr. and mrs. Thanks for including me in this special day, and for letting me capture your love.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding! I love the way you capture all the lovely little details. I especially love the second picture--just a little hint of their private moment together.