Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mr. 8 yr. old

My oldest just turned 8. EIGHT!!!! Where does the time go? He is so much fun. He's full of energy and enthusiasm. His big brown eyes always sparkle. He's an affectionate, warm hearted, super smart guy who is kind and always wants to do his best. I can't imagine life without him.



For Ethan's party he wanted a water fight at our house. We had everyone bring their water guns and swimming suits, and let all H E doublehockeysticks break loose. There were two teams, front and back yard, and the hose got involved a few times. Crazy fun.




Ok, so here is the cake I ordered for his birthday from Marci. I told her Ethan's idea, and it turned out amazing. I have no idea how she did it, but the kids LOVED it. Thanks Marci!

Sticking with the water theme, we had bags of swedish fish and water balloons for thank you gifts.


And there was the party. They had a lot of fun, but I vowed to never do another party with that many crazy boys again. Now here are my boys the next morning playing with the new Harry Potter Chess Game on my bed. Nice and calm, just the way I like it.


No comments: