Sunday, September 5, 2010

Christy's Wedding

This is my friend Christy. I met her when I was getting my 16 year old portraits taken at Soderberg Photography, and 4 years later she helped me get a job at that very same portrait studio. We worked together for 5 years, and she will always be a dear friend. She needed a second photographer at one of her weddings, so I was her gal. She was kind enough to let me post a few of the images I took, but I'll save the rest for her to unveil with her own. Thanks for the opportunity Christy!
check out Christy's work here or here.









2 comments:

christycunn1 said...

Emily, these images are more than wonderful!!!! I love them. You are such a great photographer. Thanks so much for helping me out that day. You are great!

hope2adoptbaby said...

AWESOME, Emily. They look fantastic.
Shelby