Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My List...

of a few things that make me feel all happy inside lately.

1. My boys. Seriously, how can you not be happy when you see those grins? It's been so great just hanging out with them this summer. I am enjoying their cuddles and hugs for as long as they last....it won't be long before they are too cool to snuggle mom. :(


2. My husband. Even if he is intensely interested in the iPad, aka "second wife," he is so amazing for me. 10 years later and I love him more than ever.

3. Girly cocktails. Sometimes I feel just a little silly ordering a "flirtini" or "the big o," but they always taste amazing and coupled with great conversation, there's nothing better to unwind with.

4. My sis and her kids. She's in town right now and it makes me realize how sad it is we don't get to live close to each other. She has a third kid now, and they are all so scrumptious, I just can't keep from kissing them constantly. Plus, I get to be called "Auntie Em."

5. Sunshine. I'm not saying I enjoy the intense heat we've had of late, but I do love blue skies and warmth. SO much better than the bleak, gray winter months.

What makes you happy?

2 comments:

cee + kell said...

blog posts like this make me happy, em! oh, and having awesome friends like you.

wishing you a wonderful day,
c

Kim said...

hey what about me, don't i make you happy? don't i make the list this year? Mike