Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Fever

Actually, scratch Spring, it's too fickle. Give me Summer. I'm tired of this back and forth match between Winter and Spring. Sunny one day, snowy the next. I want warmth, flowers, fun in the water. I know that once Summer comes I will be complaining of the endless heat, but for now, that sounds good. Looking through some old images on my computer, I came across these. Enjoy some Summer on me. :)


My youngest at the Olympic Fountain at Gateway last Summer.


The next three images are of my yard in the Summer. Right now it looks like a lifeless wasteland of sticks, weeds and dirt. I can't wait until my plants grow back!



Warm thoughts to you all!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Emily, your yard is absolutely beautiful! That is exactly how I envision my yard but it never turns out that way. Will you be my yard consultant?