Friday, November 20, 2009

Morning light and antiques

Nothing is sweeter than the unexpected surprise. Before my session started I had a few minutes to myself while I waited for them to be ready. After the rush of setting up my backdrop and getting my camera ready I started looking around the room. Such a charming, comfortable place filled with antiques, interesting objects, and collectible books. The artist in me couldn't help myself. I just had to snap a few pictures with all that delicious morning light spilling in the windows. Here are a few of my favorites.






3 comments:

John said...

This is my favorite kind of photography you do. I'm going to print some and put them up :) You're a genius!

Anonymous said...

I am continually impressed with your talent! I can't wait for you to photograph my little monster!

missy. said...

These are gorgeous, Emily! Great work.