Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Unexpected.

I was recently asked by an old friend to teach a little bit about photography for the girls in her church group. Having never taught before, I covered all my material in about 15 minutes. Needless to say, we had a bunch of time to fill, so we headed outside and goofed off with my camera for a bit. When it got cold, we went indoors and used the ever-so-classy drape in the meeting room as a backdrop. Not great lighting, but we sure had fun!






The best part of the night was when I was about to leave, and the girls asked this guy to take his turn posing. He was the "authority" over the activity, and up to that point hadn't said a word and seemed quite shy. Suddenly he busts out these moves and shocks us all. Seriously cool, and totally unexpected!


No comments: