Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little bit of this...a little bit of that... and voila!

It's amazing how long my Matthew can play with a ball of dough.  His imaginative creations are endless!   Play dough time provides a wonderful opportunity for me to work on the computer editing all my client's images with minimal interruptions.  For those who are interested, here is a great recipe for homemade play dough!

 In a medium saucepan, stir together: 

1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt (yes, that is cup, not tsp)
1 tablespoon of oil
1 cup of water
2 teaspoons cream of tartar (helps it smell better)
food coloring of your choice

Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and forms a ball. Knead and play!





1 comment:

rachel thurston said...

I loved making homemade playdough with my mom! it was so salty and delicous....(did I just say that?)