Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dooners Grille Grand Opening


So I am a little late joining the facebook craze. I recently created a profile and have reconnected with a few high school friends. One of these friends just opened up a new family owned grille in Riverton called "Dooners." We decided to join forces and he would promote my business if I photographed some of the events throughout the week.  Ahhh, the beauty of facebook!
    It was a blast to get to know many of the workers and customers of this humble but amazing place.  The food was FABULOUS and they have gelato!  Not just one or two flavors, a loooottttt of flavors. I sampled my fair share throughout the week. Yummy!  I highly recommend you check it out, you won't be disappointed!  Here are some of the pics from the grand opening. If you want to see the full selection of images I took, you may email me and I will send you the link. Enjoy!


No comments: