Sunday, March 23, 2008

Goddess Session



This year I am offering an amazing opportunity for you to get the great portraits you love for an incredible price.  All you have to do is host a "portrait party" at your home and secure at least 5 different clients for that day. I offer a discounted rate and will do any combination of groups that you want in 15 minute mini sessions. By doing this, you RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY FULL SESSION AND $100 PORTRAIT CREDIT!  A loyal client took me up on this offer in February, and here is a sampling of what I took that day. For this particular session we did Valentine's portraits the women could give to their husbands.  They all looked like amazing goddesses- I know their husbands were pleased!  









            

  







1 comment:

Kirin said...

what a small world, i know kinza and shairose, haha,
kirin